I was able to get up a complete copy of "Memories" in 7 web segments as well as some of the sequels like Jonathan Flow(under sequels) and "His Oneness", "Arcane", and "Celeste", at my new website dragonofcompassion.com
All the word buttons that you can count on for sure now are at the top of the page except for my blog page here which if you click on it there will open in a new window.
If you ever visited my geocities website over the last 10 years I likely won't have a Journal page at the new site as my blogsite intuitivefred888.blogpot.com (here) fulfills that need.
The purpose of the website is mostly so I don't have to work so hard each month trying to fin ways to display my online books here at the blogsite as the blogsite is mostly set up only for good access within any one month. After that trying to find out what I have written might be problematic for you. So, dragonofcompassion is a much easier way for you to find the books I've written. But if you want to read all my 624 blog articles so far in 2009 or the 830 blog articles I wrote in 2009 or the 193 blog articles I wrote in 2007 then I wish you well. However, I believe if you type a keyword up in the search area it might be helpful depending upon the subject you want to research through my blog articles.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment