Because a mother watches three neighbor children in Michigan in the above article for free so the parent of the three children she is not related to can get to work on time, she is now being charged with violating a state law.
Begin quote from above article:
Snyder's predicament has led to a debate in Michigan about whether a law that says no one may care for unrelated children in their home for more than four weeks each calendar year unless they are licensed day-care providers needs to be changed. end quote
During the severe worldwide recession we are in such laws as this are only causing harm. The law needs to be rewritten to say that "people who watch non-related children for profit" instead of the way it is written.
Such laws nationwide need to be changed now so everyone can better come out of this recession in one piece, financially, medically, emotionally and mentally.
Another useful idea is the use of the barter system for individuals, families, and businesses and even Non-profit corporations. When loans are unavailable for one reason or another try bartering goods or services. This will help the whole nation come out of this recession much quicker.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling