Because a mother watches three neighbor children in Michigan in the above article for free so the parent of the three children she is not related to can get to work on time, she is now being charged with violating a state law.
Begin quote from above article:
Snyder's predicament has led to a debate in Michigan about whether a law that says no one may care for unrelated children in their home for more than four weeks each calendar year unless they are licensed day-care providers needs to be changed. end quote
During the severe worldwide recession we are in such laws as this are only causing harm. The law needs to be rewritten to say that "people who watch non-related children for profit" instead of the way it is written.
Such laws nationwide need to be changed now so everyone can better come out of this recession in one piece, financially, medically, emotionally and mentally.
Another useful idea is the use of the barter system for individuals, families, and businesses and even Non-profit corporations. When loans are unavailable for one reason or another try bartering goods or services. This will help the whole nation come out of this recession much quicker.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- The Latest on 3D printing
- Here's what's strange about quid Pro Quo!
- What 'Pierre Delecto' tells us about the Republican Party