Because a mother watches three neighbor children in Michigan in the above article for free so the parent of the three children she is not related to can get to work on time, she is now being charged with violating a state law.
Begin quote from above article:
Snyder's predicament has led to a debate in Michigan about whether a law that says no one may care for unrelated children in their home for more than four weeks each calendar year unless they are licensed day-care providers needs to be changed. end quote
During the severe worldwide recession we are in such laws as this are only causing harm. The law needs to be rewritten to say that "people who watch non-related children for profit" instead of the way it is written.
Such laws nationwide need to be changed now so everyone can better come out of this recession in one piece, financially, medically, emotionally and mentally.
Another useful idea is the use of the barter system for individuals, families, and businesses and even Non-profit corporations. When loans are unavailable for one reason or another try bartering goods or services. This will help the whole nation come out of this recession much quicker.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.