When I was finally diagnosed with thyroid deficiency when I was 58 and I started taking Armour Thyroid I felt like I was 30 again. It was really amazing. There were absolutely no side affects like one gets with most prescription medicines. None at all. However, this summer suddenly without waring Armour thyroid is no longer being made and those of it taking it( some for 50 years) since as far back as the 1940s are screwed. Because the alternatives all seem to have some kind of side affects or don't work properly.
Because I had a bursa in my heel this year I had to reduce my walking about 80% or it would never heal. Since I tend to be very active for my age walking and biking and hiking and motorcyling this has been awful. To have to deal with Armour thyroid leaving permanently I am now dealing with heart arrythmia like I had before being diagnosed with thyroid deficiency. Only now, I haven't had to deal with all this for over three years of feeling once again I was 30. What I miss the most is the evenness of the Armour Thyroid. However, I have found that God seems to have an unseen reason for everything he(or she or the being) does over the years so I have to believe there is a reason for everything. There always has been before. However, I miss feeling like I was 30 for now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!