Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Arcane first came to me around 1980 then Elohar and Ragna a year or two later
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Arcane: Definition and Wikipedia entry
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Supreme Court rules against Aereo
- Amnesiac medications
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
If you write they may read
"If you write they may read" sort of reminds me of "To Sleep Perchance to Dream" from Shakespeare. However, some people just write to hear themselves talk "in their minds" and this is true. However, others of us write to know ourselves and our humanity better so we can be better persons in every way and to help both ourselves and all other beings in more and more useful ways.