Zephyr has left a new comment on your post "City of the Angels":
I totally agree. I was homeless living/sleeping on the beach during the day in San Diego and working for North County Transit at night-An angel (who proclaimed to be my angel) took me in and let me live with her. I moved to Los Angeles and furthered my career as an Environmentalist. She gave me a chance to not only use my degree but to make some really important self-realizations.
Posted by Zephyr to intuitive fred888 at September 29, 2009 7:07 PM
Whether it is angels from the other side or people who think they are incarnate angels, people who help other people or other living beings survive hard times are "Angels" in every sense of the word.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling