Zephyr has left a new comment on your post "City of the Angels":
I totally agree. I was homeless living/sleeping on the beach during the day in San Diego and working for North County Transit at night-An angel (who proclaimed to be my angel) took me in and let me live with her. I moved to Los Angeles and furthered my career as an Environmentalist. She gave me a chance to not only use my degree but to make some really important self-realizations.
Posted by Zephyr to intuitive fred888 at September 29, 2009 7:07 PM
Whether it is angels from the other side or people who think they are incarnate angels, people who help other people or other living beings survive hard times are "Angels" in every sense of the word.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- The Latest on 3D printing
- Here's what's strange about quid Pro Quo!
- What 'Pierre Delecto' tells us about the Republican Party