Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Comments about City of Angels

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2009/09/city-of-angels.html

Zephyr has left a new comment on your post "City of the Angels":

I totally agree. I was homeless living/sleeping on the beach during the day in San Diego and working for North County Transit at night-An angel (who proclaimed to be my angel) took me in and let me live with her. I moved to Los Angeles and furthered my career as an Environmentalist. She gave me a chance to not only use my degree but to make some really important self-realizations.



Posted by Zephyr to intuitive fred888 at September 29, 2009 7:07 PM
end quote.

Whether it is angels from the other side or people who think they are incarnate angels, people who help other people or other living beings survive hard times are "Angels" in every sense of the word.

No comments: