My son is at one of the CSU campuses in California. That is very lucky for him as no new freshmen are being admitted and he said that no transfer students are being admitted at any UC or CSU campus now. He also said 400 classes have been dropped from his CSU alone.
If you have a child who just graduated high school in California, either send them to junior college and then to an out of state school or a private college when they transfer as juniors. Or you can send them to an out of state university or to a private college in California now.
However, it is hard to say how long the UC system and the CSU system will be out of whack. So education for Californians and for out of state and out of country people interested in going to a state funded California University just ended for new freshman and new transfer students(most transfer students are students transferring from community colleges to a junior upper division level at universities).
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!