I was listening to the Jay Leno Show on TV and he mentioned the Real Death Panels right now in YOUR life. They are not the government. They are the insurance companies every time they deny someone's policy for any reason and as a result someone becomes permanently incapacitated or dies. The real Death Panels are the insurance companies because they are not regulated to not do that by any Federal Regulations. And as long as it stays the way it is, denying someone's health insurance policy often results in death or permanent incapacitation or bankruptcy.
We are the only country (probably) in the entire G-20 nations that has a for profit medical care system. Every other system is non-profit because how immoral is it to have a for profit health care system or for that matter how immoral is it to have a for profit Prison system?
Until we can at least say our medical care is covered by non-profit corporations with for profit doctors and nurses we cannot say we are a moral nation in regard to health care.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.