I was listening to the Jay Leno Show on TV and he mentioned the Real Death Panels right now in YOUR life. They are not the government. They are the insurance companies every time they deny someone's policy for any reason and as a result someone becomes permanently incapacitated or dies. The real Death Panels are the insurance companies because they are not regulated to not do that by any Federal Regulations. And as long as it stays the way it is, denying someone's health insurance policy often results in death or permanent incapacitation or bankruptcy.
We are the only country (probably) in the entire G-20 nations that has a for profit medical care system. Every other system is non-profit because how immoral is it to have a for profit health care system or for that matter how immoral is it to have a for profit Prison system?
Until we can at least say our medical care is covered by non-profit corporations with for profit doctors and nurses we cannot say we are a moral nation in regard to health care.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling