Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Maitreya 2-24-2010

I was reading something about Maitreya(depending upon your point of view) he is either a Master already like Saint Germain and others or he is a coming Buddha or (Both).

Anyway, I was reading that he often is predicted to carry water in a container with him. I thought that was interesting. Also, if he comes now or in the future it would make sense that he likely would be well educated speak more than one language and use the internet and have good social and financial skills. This is just something that occurred to me when I compared Maitreya Buddha to the Second Coming. It is also quite possible since many on earth consider Jesus to be not only a Christ but also a Buddha that Maitreya and Jesus could very possibly be the same being. So I guess I'm sort of a believer that Jesus will come again as Maitreya Buddha.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Actually Maitreya and Jesus are not the same person. Maitreya is the World Teacher and the Master of all Masters. Jesus is one of these Masters and a disciple of Maitreya.

Maitreya will be coming first and Jesus will follow soon after that. For more information see http://www.share-international.org/ or http://www.sentforlife.com/