So, this site is completely non-profit. I do this because it seems that such a service is useful to many people around the world. I believe this because of the over 650,000 (soon to be 670,000) visits to Intuitivefred888. I purposely don't put adds on this site to demonstrate it is a non-profit to all who might read it at anytime. This way I likely am given more leeway than a for profit site around the world, because people recognize a non-profit site around the world easily because there are no advertisements of any kind usually.
However, once in a while I cannot remove advertisements connected by html tags so you might have to see advertisements at times. Also, if you hit a word button at this site and go to another site you likely are going to see various types of adds there too. However, I try to keep this site completely free from adds of all kinds as much as I can and that it is practical to do.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment